Set in the highly sought after village of Scholes, occupying a prominent position within Belle Vue Avenue, is this smart and beautifully presented detached bungalow, boasting a fantastic, extended open plan kitchen diner with log burner and bi-folding doors, three bedrooms, two garages and driveway!
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, detached bungalow which is situated within the highly sought after village of Scholes! The location offers plenty of amenities including shopping facilities and good schooling, there is also good vehicular access to the A64 York Road, A1/M1 link road and Leeds City Centre.
This property is beautifully presented and boasts smart, modern and ready to move into accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, extended open plan dining kitchen with log burner and bi-folding doors which open out to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally, the property further benefits from ample outdoor space with well manicured gardens to the front and rear, driveway parking and two garages!
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Tastefully decorated lounge with a double glazed window and wall mounted radiator.
Extended Kitchen Diner 13' 8" x 24' 6" ( 4.17m x 7.47m )
A skillfully extended kitchen diner with a range of modern, white wall and base units, complementary work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include an electric oven, induction hob, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. The dining/reception area features a log burner, sky light and bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Spacious double bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Second double bedroom with a double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
Third bedroom having a double glazed window and a radiator.
Modern bathroom suite comprising: Bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and w/c, feature ladder style radiator, double glazed window.
The front of the property is paved and gives access to a driveway and garage with side access to the second garage.
To the rear, the property boasts a large laid to lawn garden with a paved seating area and gravelled areas, privately enclosed with fencing and mature hedges.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£212,121||3.1||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£192,253 (31)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|
|Flats||£77,333 (3)||£137,279 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£77,333 (3)||£182,126 (38)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|