A beautifully presented detached property set on a corner plot within this highly sought after cul-de-sac location, in the popular suburb of Farsley, which offers good access to local amenities and schools.
A beautifully presented modern detached residence, occupying a corner plot, which offers spacious ready to move into accommodation and is situated within this highly popular residential location of Farsley. This superb property briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, second reception room, open plan dining kitchen with bi-fold doors out to the garden, utility room, three bedrooms, en suite shower room and house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from having a landscaped garden to the rear, with raised decking area as well as patio area. To the front, the property offers a driveway allowing ample parking.
Entrance door and door leading into the living room, second reception room and the downstairs wc.
Two piece suite incorporating a low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted window to front aspect and a heated towel rail.
Living Room 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and door leading through to kitchen diner. Stairs leading to the first floor with a storage cupboard and a single radiator to side aspect.
Second Reception Room 8' x 16' 3" ( 2.44m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with double radiator to side. Spotlights on the ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 20' 6" x 19' 5" ( 6.25m x 5.92m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall, base and island units incorporating ample work surface space and storage. Integrated wine cooler. Sink with mixer tap above and drainer to side. Integral double oven with microwave above, bin storage and dishwasher. Four ring induction hob on the island unit with integral extractor fan. Space for American style fridge freezer.
Bi-folding doors to rear aspect and double glazed window to rear aspect. Electric velux style window, door through to utility room and radiators to both front and side aspects
Utility Room 10' 8" x 5' 1" ( 3.25m x 1.55m )
Range of wall and base units incorporating work surface space and storage. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Sink with mixer tap above and drainer to side. Radiator to side aspect. Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, as well as a frosted door to front aspect.
First Floor - Landing
Doors through to all bedrooms and house bathroom. Double glazed window to side aspect and double radiator to side. Airing cupboard and loft hatch. The loft is insulated, boarded with power and light.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with single radiator below. Floor to ceiling integral wardrobe space and door through to en-suite.
Three piece suite incorporating a step up walk in shower, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted window to side aspect and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and single radiator below. Floor to ceiling integral wardrobe space.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" max x 9' 1" ( 2.16m max x 2.77m )
L shaped room with a double glazed window to front aspect and radiator to side aspect.
Three piece suite incorporating a low level wc, wash hand basin with storage below and panelled bath with over head shower attachment. Heated towel rail and a frosted window to rear aspect.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is off road parking for multiple cars and pathway leading to the front door. Small area is laid to lawn and there is access to the rear garden from the side.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden with decking area and laid to lawn area. Patio to the rear with a greenhouse. Small patio area to the side where the garden wraps around.
Outdoor tap. The garden shed is also included in the sale.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|