4th Aug 2020
8th Jan 2021
- Type: Farmhouse
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this farm house cottage and accompanying outbuildings and land.
With bags of potential this is an ideal opportunity for a developer to acquire a well known property in this desirable area.
No chain, call today to view!DescriptionDetached Farm House
The charming farm house is believed to date back to the 1700's and boasts many character features. The property has three reception rooms and a separate kitchen along with a cellar that stretches underneath the property.
Upstairs the property has two full size bedrooms and a third useable additional room along with a bathroom accessed via the master bedroom.Outside
To the front of the Farmhouse is an enclosed patio area looking over the courtyard with outbuildings.Outbuildings
The land houses three former cowsheds and two other derelict outbuildings.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for S66