Situated within a most desirable pocket of Clarkston, this impressively proportioned 'larger-style' semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver an abundance of flexible family accommodation.
Desirably located within arguably one of the most popular pockets of the G76 post code, this larger style semi-detached villa has been thoughtfully extended to now deliver an abundance of flexible family accommodation whilst also enjoying a level position which should appeal to an array of buyer groups.
Immediately welcoming upon entry and boasting a truly stylish interior, the impressive ground floor accommodation extends to broad reception hallway with storage off, formal bay windowed lounge with striking traditional fire and surround at focal point, separate dining room with cast-iron fire surround; sitting on an open plan basis to a superb modern kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall-mounted storage cabinets, rear facing family room drawing an abundance of natural light by virtue of a large picture window, sizeable utility room and incredibly useful ground floor shower room featuring white three piece suite and vanity storage. On the upper level are three incredibly well-proportioned bedrooms as well as a sizeable family bathroom with white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing and gas central heating whilst a spacious floored attic, accessed via a pull-down ladder, addresses all storage requirements.
Similarly impressive externally the property sits within well maintained garden grounds which incorporate off-street parking to the front and a level lawn area.
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 4.80m into bay x 3.89m max )
Dining Room/kitchen 19' 9" max x 14' 10" max ( 6.02m max x 4.52m max )
Family Room 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 7' x 4' 11" max ( 2.13m x 1.50m max )
Bedroom 1 16' 1" into bay x 11' 7" max ( 4.90m into bay x 3.53m max )
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 6" max ( 3.96m x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|