31st Jul 2020
1st Aug 2020
- Type: Detached bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: Scotland
Mains Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market this detached and extended bungalow, situated on a sizeable corner plot in the highly desirable area of Bearsden. This is a wonderful example of a John Lawrence 1950's bungalow and has a detached double garage with electric door. The property is in good condition throughout and will benefit from modernisation in order to create a magnificent family home.
The property consists of entrance through the porch which leads to the hallway with 2 cupboards. The spacious lounge has a front facing bay window and gas flame fire. The kitchen/diner has a range of base and wall mounted units, fridge freezer, washing machine, gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. The kitchen door leads into the conservatory which is glass panelled and has a lovely outlook over the rear garden.
The bathroom has a white suite with a shower over the bath is and fully tiled.
There are 3 well proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with corner bath and shower.
There is gas central heating and double glazing.
Gardens are to the front, side and rear. The rear garden has been tastefully slabbed and has a patio area with mature shrubbery and stonework surrounding the area. There is a monoblock driveway leading up to the double garage.
The council tax is band F.
The energy performance rating is: D
Bearsden is a vibrant suburb towards the north west of Glasgow and offers residents excellent shopping, schooling and other desirable amenities. Located on the outskirts of the City Centre, Bearsden is also ideal for commuting to surrounding East Dunbartonshire, the Erskine Bridge, Clyde Tunnel and Glasgow Airport.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither mains estate agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for G61