Virtual viewing available.
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculately presented family home nestles quietly in this popular East Renfrewshire pocket yet sits within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities in nearby Giffnock and Muirend.
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone throughout; the property is notably bright and spacious extending, on the ground floor, to welcoming entrance hallway with storage cupboard off, formal bay window lounge featuring striking fire with decorative surround at focal point, spacious fitted dining kitchen hosting a thoroughly comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets along with ample space for dining table and opening, in turn, in to a fantastic conservatory boasting attractive views over the beautifully manicured rear gardens, separate family room/study, sizeable double bedroom with 'full-wall' sliding robes and a modern, fully tiled, family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
A stairwell from the family room leads to an impressive attic area which boasts a broad and well-illuminated landing. From this we access an impressively appointed master bedroom which again features ample fitted wardrobe space and leads, in turn, to a large en-suite shower room with four piece suite incorporating bidet and double size shower cubicle. There is also expansive storage accessed from the upper landing.
Of particular note is the truly sensational rear garden which emerges as a worthy challenger to the flawless interior. Beautifully manicured to create an idyllic environment, this space cleverly combines mature shrubbery and extensive patio areas with a large deck and informal lawn.
Formal Lounge 15' into bay x 14' 6" ( 4.57m into bay x 4.42m )
Family Room/study 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Dining Kitchen 21' max x 12' 4" ( 6.40m max x 3.76m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Conservatory 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 4' 10" ( 2.31m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 2" max ( 4.42m x 3.10m max )
En-Suite 9' 5" x 4' 11" ( 2.87m x 1.50m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£149,998||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£67,500 (3)||£148,100 (10)||£209,562 (16)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|
|Flats||£79,249 (4)||£154,284 (19)||£278,993 (10)||-||-|
|All||£74,214 (7)||£152,152 (29)||£236,266 (26)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|