Virtual viewing available.
Delivering a superbly balanced compliment of accommodation; this charming modern detached bungalow is set within sizeable and manicured garden grounds and boasts a high standard of internal finish.
Nestling in a peaceful and sought-after pocket of East Kilbride, yet conveniently positioned close to popular local schooling, this immaculately presented family home delivers a truly 'walk-in' proposition with all accommodation on one level.
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone throughout; the property is immediately welcoming upon entry in to a lengthy reception hallway with large storage cupboard off. The notably spacious five apartment composition thereafter comprises impressive lounge drawing an abundance of natural light by virtue of a large picture window and separated, on a semi open-plan basis by a striking brick-built fire feature, from a stylish modern dining kitchen which incorporates a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with ample space for table and chairs and, beyond this, an attractive family sun lounge with 'French doors opening in to a beautifully landscaped rear garden. Moreover, there are three well-proportioned double bedrooms (the master of which boasts an en-suite shower room), a sizeable family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with vanity storage and an extremely useful utility room. Similarly impressive externally; the spacious and mature rear gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to now incorporate a level lawn with peripheral shrub bedding aside a large sun patio, all of which are fully enclosed to deliver an ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 22' 4" x 12' 4" ( 6.81m x 3.76m )
Dining Kitchen 22' 2" x 8' 11" ( 6.76m x 2.72m )
Family Sun Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.71m )
Utility Room 10' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 10' 4" ( 1.98m x 3.15m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.9%||£113,150||2.7||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£77,500 (3)||£114,941 (34)||£132,552 (76)||£238,520 (48)||£331,200 (15)|
|Flats||£46,020 (22)||£66,105 (52)||£55,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£49,798 (25)||£85,412 (86)||£131,545 (77)||£238,520 (48)||£331,200 (15)|