25th Jul 2020
26th Jul 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Priced to sell! - A superb three bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on the top floor of this gated development. Two parking spaces with share of freehold.Description
Friary Court is an executive gated development of nine luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a most exclusive location in Solihull with each apartment having two allocated parking spaces.
The apartments, ranging from 1,337 sqft. To 1,763 sqft., raise the bar for attention to detail and quality and have been built by award-winning local niche developer, hcd Developments. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 7 is situated on the top floor of this luxury development and offers an amazing 1,445 sq. Ft. Of well designed living accommodation.
The superb attention to detail and high specification is apparent as soon as you enter the home. Making you way down the reception hall you will find the magnificent open plan kitchen/living room with Juliet balconies overlooking the landscaped gardens and a range of integrated Siemens appliances offered within the designer Siematic kitchen. There is also a separate utility, handy for storage or doing laundry.
There are three double bedrooms, each with bespoke Jesse wardrobes, while Bedroom 1 benefits from its own ensuite. Not your average apartment, each bedroom follows the eaves and offers a quirky design and layout with character. Finally, you'll find the principal bathroom with spacious shower cubicle and freestanding bathtub.
Occupying a private and leafy position on St. Bernards Road, you'll be conveniently placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and the amenities of the town centre including fantastic shopping and restaurants located just a short drive away.
Nearby, Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre while Solihull railway station allows convenient access to London Marylebone in addition to local commuter services. Friary Court is also ideally located in close proximity to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to the rest of the UK in a matter of hours.
- Luxury Siematic kitchens with island and breakfast bar (subject to apartment)
- Silestone solid surface worktops
- Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens, four zone hob, island extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge-freezer (Please note that Apartment 7 has a bora hob)
- Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites:
- Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
- Freestanding baths by Synergy and Q4 (subject to apartment)
- Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
- Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
- Heated towel rails
Finishes and features:
- Double glazing throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Porcelanosa tiling to hallways, kitchens and utility rooms
- Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms and living rooms
- Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
- Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
- Texecom intruder alarms
External and communal areas:
- Dedicated parking provision of two allocated spaces per apartment with secure gated entry system
- Fully landscaped communal gardens with picnic tables and wooden gazebo
- Juliet and private balconies to the upper floor apartments (subject to apartment)
- Passenger lift servicing all floors
- Separate bicycle storage and communal bin store
Square Footage: 1474 sq ft
Local info for B92