25th Jul 2020
5th Aug 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
No stamp duty*! - Top floor, two bedroom apartment finished to the highest specification, boasting a 999 year lease and share of freehold. Access to landscaped gardens. Two parking spacesDescription
Friary Court is an executive gated development of nine luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a most exclusive location in Solihull with each apartment having two allocated parking spaces.
Apartment 9 is situated on the top floor of this luxury development and offers an amazing 1,337 sq. Ft. Of well designed living accommodation.
The superb attention to detail and high specification is apparent as soon as you enter the home. Making you way down the reception hall you will find the beautiful sitting room with fireplace serving as a real focal point of the room. The kitchen/dining room offers fantastic views of the landscaped gardens thanks to the Juliet balcony while there are a range of integrated Siemens appliances offered within the designer Siematic kitchen. There is also a separate utility, handy for storage or doing laundry.
Not your average apartment, the master bedroom follows the eaves and offers a quirky design and layout with character. Here you'll find bespoke Jesse wardrobes and a beautiful ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom Two also offers a unique layout with Velux windows providing plenty of natural light and again you'll find bespoke wardrobes by Jesse. Finally, you'll find the principal bathroom with spacious shower cubicle and freestanding bathtub.
Occupying a private and leafy position on St. Bernards Road, you'll be conveniently placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and the amenities of the town centre including fantastic shopping and restaurants located just a short drive away.
Nearby, Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre while Solihull railway station allows convenient access to London Marylebone in addition to local commuter services. Friary Court is also ideally located in close proximity to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to the rest of the UK in a matter of hours.
- Luxury Siematic kitchens with island and breakfast bar (subject to apartment)
- Silestone solid surface worktops
- Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens, four zone hob, island extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge-freezer (Please note that Apartment 7 has a bora hob)
- Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites:
- Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
- Freestanding baths by Synergy and Q4 (subject to apartment)
- Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
- Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
- Heated towel rails
Finishes and features:
- Double glazing throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Porcelanosa tiling to hallways, kitchens and utility rooms
- Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms and living rooms
- Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
- Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
- Texecom intruder alarms
External and communal areas:
- Dedicated parking provision of two allocated spaces per apartment with secure gated entry system
- Fully landscaped communal gardens with picnic tables and wooden gazebo
- Juliet and private balconies to the upper floor apartments (subject to apartment)
- Passenger lift servicing all floors
- Separate bicycle storage and communal bin store
Square Footage: 1337 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining
Local info for B92