Details Friary Court is a brand new executive gated development of just nine 2 and 3 luxury apartments, each benefitting from two allocated parking spaces and access to stunning, landscaped communal gardens.
The apartments raise the bar for attention to detail and quality and have been built by award winning local niche developer, hcd Developments. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Occupying a private and leafy position set back from St. Bernard's Road, you'll be conveniently placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and the amenities of the town centre including fantastic shopping and restaurants located just a short drive away.
Nearby Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre while Solihull railway station allows convenient access to London Marylebone in addition to local commuter services. Friary Court is also ideally located in close proximity to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to the rest of the UK in a matter of hours.
* Luxury Siematic fitted kitchens with island and breakfast bar (subject to apartment)
* Silestone solid surface worktops
* Siemens integrated appliances including two ovens, four zone hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
* Instant hot water Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms & En-Suites
* Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
* Contemporary sanitaryware by Duravit
* Freestanding baths by Synergy and Q4 (subject to apartment)
* Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
* Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
* Heated towel rail
Finishes and Features
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Porcelanosa tiling to hallways, kitchens and utility rooms
* Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms and living room
* Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
* Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
* Texecom intruder alarm
External & Communal Areas
* Dedicated parking provision of two allocated spaces per apartment with secure gated entry system
* Fully landscaped communal gardens with picnic tables and wooden gazebo
* Juliet and private balconies to the upper floor apartments (subject to apartment)
* Passenger lift servicing all floors
* Separate bicycle storage and communal bin store
viewings At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on or by email .
General information Tenure: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Leasehold with a 999 year lease upon completion with a share of the Freehold interest in the block.. However, we would advise that you check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property. However, it is advised that you confirm this at point of offer.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
Other services DM & Co Homes are pleased to offer the following services:-
Residential Lettings: If you are considering renting a property or letting your property, please contact the office on .
Mortgage Services: If you would like advice on the best mortgages available, please contact us on .
Want to sell your property? Call DM & Co. Homes on to arrange your free no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£274,956||2.9||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£101,650 (3)||£222,635 (24)||£281,732 (174)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|
|Flats||£125,565 (20)||£175,694 (27)||£140,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£122,445 (23)||£197,784 (51)||£280,122 (176)||£434,700 (60)||£719,996 (14)|