Located on this beautiful cul-de-sac location in this rather enviable location of Rodley is this three bedroom townhouse property in a fabulous condition ready to move into. This property also comes with the advantage of having vast off road parking and a secure rear garden.
This family residence is located just a few minutes stroll away from the famous Leeds to Liverpool canal and Rodley nature reserve. This end of terrace property comprises rather versatile living accommodation. On the ground floor you have the integrated garage with up and over door, this is currently being used as a home gym, though has plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Further on this floor is the third bedroom/ second reception room, with patio doors to the rear garden and a three piece en-suite. On the first floor you have a large living room with a Juliet balcony and the open kitchen/diner with fully integrated appliances. On the top floor you have two bedrooms, the master with a stunning dressing area and the en-suite. The next bedroom is still a generous double with the family bathroom being located on this level.
The outside space comprises of vast off street parking, the rear garden has a patio and the rear is laid to lawn. This plot is fully enclosed so perfect for those with children and animals.
uPVC door with frosted window to front aspect. Doors through to the garage, bedroom two and the rear garden. Under stair storage cupboard which is a useful space for coats and shoes.
Bedroom Two / Reception Room 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Patio doors to rear aspect and a radiator to side aspect. Door through to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of a corner shower, low level wc and a wash hand basin.
Frosted window to front aspect.
Garage 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
Up and over garage door and electricity. Currently being used as a home gym. Plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor - Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect with doors through to the kitchen diner and lounge.
Kitchen Diner 16' 8" x 10' ( 5.08m x 3.05m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating ample work surface space and storage. Belfast style sink with professional mixer tap above. Four ring electric hob with integral extractor fan. Integrated oven with grill above and dishwasher.
Double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects.
Living Room 6' 4" x 9' ( 1.93m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and Juliet balcony to front aspect. Radiator to side.
Second Floor - Landing
Doors through to the master bedroom, bedroom three and the house bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fabulous dressing area measuring 4' 11" by 6' 1". Radiator and door through to en suite.
Three piece suite incorporating a walk in shower, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted window.
Bedroom Three 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator to side.
Three piece suite incorporating a panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Frosted window to rear aspect.
To The Outside
To the front of the property there is vast off road parking for multiple cars and access to the garage.
The rear garden is private and fully enclosed. There is a patio area and a step up to the rest of the garden which is laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.3%||£151,553||2.4||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£112,488 (4)||£142,708 (39)||£183,134 (80)||£340,235 (21)||£269,500 (1)|
|Flats||£86,990 (5)||£117,997 (18)||£180,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£98,322 (9)||£134,905 (57)||£183,095 (81)||£340,235 (21)||£269,500 (1)|