24th Jul 2020
28th Jul 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 2
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Prime bournville location! This delightful semi-detached residence offers two double bedrooms and a further attic room, with a most attractive and large rear garden. Ideally located in the heart of Bournville, and well situated for Bournville Village Primary School and Bournville Train Station. Ep Rating E
Bournville is renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Infant and Juniors and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Selly Oak provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
• A Traditional Two/Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Residence of Charm and Character
• Located in an Enviable Position on the Sought After Bournville Village Trust Estate Close to the Historic Village Green
• Two Reception Rooms
• Log Burner to Front Reception Room
• Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
• Downstairs WC
• First Floor Modern Bathroom
• Two First Floor Double Bedrooms
• Attic Room on the Second Floor with Additional Storage Area
• Driveway Parking
• Garage/Lean to Providing Excellent Storage Area
• Ideally Situated for Bournville Village Primary and other popular schools
• Handy for Bournville Train Station
• Well Located for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating (boiler located in bathroom) and a combinattion of UPVC and Timber Framed Double Glazing
Management Charge - The property is located on the Bournville Village Trust (bvt) Estate and is subject to an annual Management Charge of £93.67 (for 2020).
Conservation Area - Please note that the property is located in the Bournville Village Trust Conservation Area further details of which can be found on the Bournville Village Trust website .
Local info for B30