This stunning three bedroom property located in this very sought after area of Pudsey is perfect for a growing family. Offering fantastic ground floor living with extremely versatile living accommodation throughout. With the generous rear garden with stunning views over the park.
This property is situated in this rather sought after area of Pudsey sitting in this enviable plot with stunning views to the rear of the home.
This home compromises extremely versatile living accommodation. On the ground floor you have a living room with bay window and fireplace setting a real ambiance in the room. There is a further reception room that has been extended allowing for versatile space. Could be used as a second living room, with patio door leading onto a balcony. The open plan kitchen/diner is an L shape with vast space, integral appliances opening up into the conservatory.
The first floor comprises two large double bedrooms both with floor to ceiling integrated storage space. Also with the family bathroom.
Where the cellar would be sits a rather large space which could be used to create a self contained annex.
Outside the property to the front you have off road parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear of the property you have a fantastic garden, with sleepers to both sides and the rear. With a large lawn area, also being fully enclosed the garden is perfect for any growing family or those with pets.
uPVC entrance door with a frosted window and door leading into the living room, the family room and the downstairs wc. Stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard and two radiators.
Two piece suite with a wash hand basin and a low level wc. Frosted window to side aspect and storage.
Storage Cupboard 4' 9" x 5' 3" ( 1.45m x 1.60m )
Perfect storage space for coats and shoes.
Living Room 12' 3" into bay x 12' 6" ( 3.73m into bay x 3.81m )
Bay window to front aspect with radiator below and feature fireplace to side aspect. Two alcoves.
Family Room 24' 9" x 11' 8" ( 7.54m x 3.56m )
The family room has been extended and comprises double patio doors opening out to the balcony area. Double radiator and velux style window allowing an abundance of natural light. Door leading to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 17' 9" x 13' 7" ( 5.41m x 4.14m )
L shaped room with a fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating both ample work surface space and storage. One and a half sink with mixer tap above and drainer to side. Four ring electric hob with integral extractor fan above, integral oven and grill. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. LED spotlights throughout the room and an additional velux window. Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator below, double glazed window to rear aspect and double patio doors leading into the conservatory. Additional radiator to side.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 18' 3" ( 3.20m x 5.56m )
Double patio doors leading to the area with stairs to the garden. Well kept space and partly brick built.
First Floor - Landing
Frosted window to side aspect, loft hatch and doors through to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single radiator to side. Floor to ceiling integral wardrobe space.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with single radiator below. Floor to ceiling mirrored integral wardrobe space.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with single radiator below.
Four piece suite incorporating a corner shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and bidet. Double glazed window to rear aspect and a heated towel rail.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is off road parking for multiple cars with brick parting between both properties. Native hedging towards the front of the property.
To the rear is a fantastic space with stairs leading down to the mainly laid to lawn garden. Sleepers to both side aspects and a pathway leading to the side aspect. Beautiful views of the park.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|