Virtual viewing available.
Boasting a truly uncompromised decorative finish; this stylish detached home delivers an impressive five apartment complement of accommodation and sits within similarly striking landscaped garden grounds.
Boasting a truly striking interior which blends contemporary design with attractive traditional features; this superbly appointed family home delivers a spacious five apartment complement and sits within the sought after East Renfrewshire school catchment area.
Immediately welcoming and notably bright upon entry in to a reception hallway, the principal floor accommodation extends to stunning formal lounge hosting attractive 'Ingleneuk' with contemporary fire and surround at focal point and twin stained glass window feature, separate sizeable dining room, thoroughly modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and drawing an abundance of natural light via dual aspect window formations, sizeable double bedroom and impressive re-fitted family shower room featuring double sized shower cabinet and ample vanity storage. A broad and bright stairwell affords access, in turn, to an upper landing off which can be found the master bedroom which enjoys an attractive 'southerly' outlook and a second bedroom which draws charm from its irregular shape.
Equally impressive externally, the garden grounds to both front and rear have been cleverly landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind and feature a single detached garage to the rear which is accessed by virtue of a lengthy driveway. The well-manicured and notably spacious rear garden enjoys the benefit of a spacious sun deck as well as a large predominantly level lawn.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay x 14' 5" into ingleneuk ( 5.23m into bay x 4.39m into ingleneuk )
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Master Bedroom 13' max x 12' 6" ( 3.96m max x 3.81m )
Irregularly shaped room
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.63m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£162,475||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (1)||£160,850 (14)||£232,821 (28)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|
|Flats||£83,654 (31)||£116,136 (43)||£89,573 (40)||-||-|
|All||£83,540 (32)||£127,118 (57)||£148,558 (68)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|