Stunning property built circa 1911 before the First World War it encapsulates a taste of that period as well as modern features. Sympathetically designed in keeping with the period an internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate the care and attention to detail that is presented on the property.
A stunning property built approximately in 1911 before the First World War the property encapsulates a taste of that period as well as modern features throughout. Sympathetically designed in keeping with the period of this delightful home. Viewing internally is a must to fully appreciate the care and attention to detail the current owners have presented on this property. Comprising entrance porchway leading to a generous entrance hallway with original features to include a beautiful tiled flooring, access to a useful basement, study, open plan kitchen diner/family space with bi-folding doors leading onto the decked patio terrace overlooking the stunning well stocked matured gardens, living room with feature bay window and original stained glass, 3 bedrooms, the master suite comprising of an entrance vestibule, pull down access to a useful loft room with a velux windows, master bedroom and a stunning en-suite shower room to that level, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property retains an element of potential to create ones own space outside. Beautiful decked patio terrace, well stocked gardens with a variety of fruit trees. Garage. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate.
Entrance Hallway 19' 7" x 6' 9" ( 5.97m x 2.06m )
Entrance vestibule original door with stained glass panelling leading into the main entrance hallway. An eclectic mix of period features throughout. Original coving to ceiling, original tiled floor from the 1900s, original staircase with barley twist spindles that arises to the first floor. Access to the basement. Access to all ground floor rooms with architraves and original door features. Original brass light switch to the wall.
Study 12' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.89m )
Sash windows and original architrave to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, central ceiling light fitting. Chimney breast.
Kitchen/diner/family Space 23' 7" x 18' 9" Max ( 7.19m x 5.71m Max )
Kitchen Area: A sash window with original architraves, ceiling downlights, oak flooring, radiator. In keeping with the property a vintage and contemporary feel kitchen with a range of base and wall units, plinthing, granite work surface over with upstand, sink and drainer with a mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher, island with granite work surface and solid oak cupboards and drawers, selection of chrome fixtures. Space for a range oven, eye level oven, space for a fridge freezer, space for a wine cooler. Extended Family Area: Two radiators, two velux windows, downlights to the ceiling, space for a dining table, sofa. Bi-folding doors which lead onto a decked patio terrace.
Living Room 16' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.98m x 3.89m )
Bay window to the front aspect with original and encapsulated stained glass panes. Vintage style radiator, cladding boarding below the window, living flame gas fireplace with natural stone surround, stripped wooden flooring, decorative coving and central light fitting to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Loft access via a pull down ladder leads to an excellent room with window, carpeted flooring, plastered walls and velux window (huge potential to create a study/playroom or office, or STPP a further bedroom)
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Sash window overlooking the gardens. Radiator, central ceiling light fitting, space for fitted wardrobes. Access into the vestibule then into the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
Obscured glazed sash window. Suite comprising of a fully tiled walk-in shower, porcelain high gloss tiles, rainfall style shower, integrated shelf and telephone style shower attachment, glass shower screen, high gloss vanity drawers with chrome fixtures, wash basin with mixer tap, integrated w.c. Wall style radiator, cladded ceiling a and downlights, space for cupboards.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
Sash window to the front aspect. Radiator, central ceiling light fitting and coving, feature cast fireplace surround, space for wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 14' x 12' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.84m )
Sash window. Radiator, central ceiling light fitting and coving, feature fireplace surround with a chalk board back.
Obscured glazed window. Three piece suite comprising of a bath with a central mixer tap and rainfall style shower over, wash basin with waterfall style tap, high gloss vanity drawers beneath, low level flush w.c., high gloss vanity unit. Travertine tiled walls. Wall radiator, downlights to ceiling.
Gardens to the front, side and rear which have huge potential to put ones own mark on. Steps leading to the entrance porch vestibule area. Well stocked South facing enclosed gardens to the rear with a variety of fruit trees to include apricot, cherry, four apple trees, berry trees, plum, grapevine. Decked patio terrace with balustrades.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.9%||£182,157||2.7||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£161,059 (47)||£218,429 (140)||£328,898 (88)||£441,244 (12)|
|Flats||£130,000 (1)||£127,953 (13)||£159,498 (2)||-||-|
|All||£130,000 (1)||£153,886 (60)||£217,599 (142)||£328,898 (88)||£441,244 (12)|