13th Jul 2020
4th Aug 2020
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this unique stone built detached three bedroom family home located in an extremely popular Horsforth Location. This family home is positioned in an enviable location on Thorntons Dale - a very popular area of Horsforth, on the border of the neighbouring countryside, yet only a quarter of a mile from Horsforth’s vibrant New Road Side area which is awash with cafés, bars and shops.
Horsforth was picked out in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live guide, published in 2016, selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people, and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. Horsforth is a thriving suburb, it has great schools so is very popular with families. With the choice of two train stations, getting to Leeds, Harrogate and York is easy. For further travels you’ll find Leeds Bradford Airport, a short ride away.
This excellent home offers a high degree of flexibility and has a master bedroom downstairs with en-suite facilities with two spacious bedrooms upstairs and a separate bathroom making this property ideal for those who may struggle with stairs.
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Spacious entrance hallway approached through a beautifully crafted front door.
• Downstairs W.C.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integral appliances including a dishwasher.
• Particularly spacious living room which is open through to a dining area with feature gas coal effect fire and sliding doors out to the delightful rear garden – this is excellent entertaining space for the whole family.
• Conservatory with really brings the outside in and provides extra living space for life's quieter moments.
• Master bedroom to the ground floor which is a particularly good size with fitted wardrobes and has the added benefit of en-suite facilities.
• To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and in addition to this there is an abundance of storage space into the eaves. The views from these rooms are particularly pleasant and both feel light and airy.
• There is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath which services both the upstairs bedrooms.
• Externally there is off street parking to the front with a detached stone built garage which is in keeping with the house.
• The property is nicely set back from the road to the front and has a stone wall around the perimeter and a cottage style front garden.
• The rear garden is well maintained with a good variety of stocked borders an area laid to lawn and fencing and hedging for privacy.
This wonderful home is truly unique and there is nothing similar on the Horsforth market. Don't miss your chance, call us today to book your viewing.Kitchen
3.51m (11' 6") x 2.64m (8' 8")living room
7.70m (25' 3") x 3.28m (10' 9")conservatory
3.40m (11' 2") x 2.59m (8' 6")master bedroom
4.37m (14' 4") x 3.43m (11' 3")shower room
2.57m (8' 5") x 1.50m (4' 11")bedroom 2
3.71m (12' 2") x 3.23m (10' 7")bedroom three
3.40m (11' 2") x 3.00m (9' 10")bathroom
2.64m (8' 8") x 1.68m (5' 6")garage
5.69m (18' 8") x 2.90m (9' 6")
Local info for LS18