**guide price £485,000 - £500,000** ** No onward chain** Spacious and well maintained ground floor apartment with three double bedrooms (master en-suite) in a superb Alwoodley location.
**guide price £485,000 - £500,000** ** No Onward Chain** This is a well maintained and spacious ground floor apartment in a superb Alwoodley location. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, cloak room, independent kitchen, through lounge/dining room, three double bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating, immaculate communal gardens as well a garage plus additional parking. The property is located in a very prestigious area towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac but is also well placed for local amenities, Harrogate Road and the ring road. The Sandmoor development has proven highly popular over the years, and the location boasts ease of access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and Street Lane, while the A61 and Leeds Ring Road provide good commuter links to Harrogate and York. Three local golf courses are all within close proximity. Eccup reservoir, a designated sssi, is nearby and offers the opportunity for pleasant, rural walks.
Solid wood door to the side elevation, radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled and with a radiator.
Lounge 20' 6" x 17' 6" Max into recess ( 6.25m x 5.33m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.53m )
Double Glazed patio doors to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, free standing electric oven with gas rings and a cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 13' 11" ( 3.38m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 13' 5" Max into door recess ( 3.76m x 4.09m Max into door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, radiator, WC and fully tiled walls.
The property is surrounded by well maintained communal gardens, but to the rear is a picturesque patio area which is allocated to be used by this property. A secure access gate at the rear of the property allows owners to access the public footpath across Moortown Golf Course.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|