Guide price £270,000 - £280,000
A spacious semi detached residence, situated within a highly sought after location close to open countryside. This well presented property boasts versatile living accommodation, along with enclosed rear garden & off road parking.Offered for sale with no onward chain
This stunning property offers both spacious and versatile living accommodation. On the ground floor you have a large lounge with a separate kitchen, that has dual aspect windows. Further on the ground floor you have a generous dining space and the third bedroom. The family bathroom has been updated. On the first floor you have two generous double bedrooms. The landing and both bedrooms have brilliant storage throughout the eaves.
The outside space on this property is fantastic with vast off street parking to the front of the home, with a driveway leading to the detached garage to the rear. The rear garden is private and laid to lawn.
Wooden uPVC partly glazed front door. Doors leading through to kitchen, living room, both downstairs bedrooms and the bathroom. Stairs to the first floor and a radiator to side aspect. House is fully alarmed with motion sensors. Alarm system located in the hallway and the thermostat.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 18' 5" ( 2.49m x 5.61m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units incorporating ample work surface space and storage. One and a half sink with mixer tap above and drainer to side. Five ring gas hob with built in oven below and integral extractor fan above. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Door leading to lounge.
Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator below. Two double glazed windows to side aspect.
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 6" ( 6.12m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator below. Feature fireplace with multi fuel burner. Door through to inner hallway.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with radiator below. Feature fireplace to side aspect. Storage cupboard being a great place for shoes and coats.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double radiator to side.
Three piece suite comprising of a large corner shower, low level wc and wash hand basin with built in vanity unit.
Frosted window to side aspect.
First Floor - Landing
Two velux windows to rear aspect and a vast amount of storage in the eaves. Single radiator and doors through to both bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.56m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator below.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and single radiator below. Storage in the eaves to both sides.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is off street parking for multiple cars on a tiled driveway. Driveway leading to the garage.
Rear garden is private and fully enclosed by a feature stone wall. There are mature trees and water feature.
Garage 8' 9" x 16' ( 2.67m x 4.88m )
Double doors allowing access. Useful storage or space for a car.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|