Virtual viewing available.
*** closing date Thursday 16th July @ 12 noon ***Thoughtfully extended to now deliver a superb balance of family accommodation; this immaculately presented semi-detached home has been thoroughly upgraded by its current owners
Boasting a truly striking interior which blends contemporary decor with a thoughtfully designed rear extension; this superbly appointed family home delivers a spacious six apartment complement and sits within the sought after East Renfrewshire school catchment area.
Delivering a glut of upgraded features throughout, the property is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to lengthy reception hallway, spacious formal lounge with attractive focal point fire and surround, stunning contemporary family room/ kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets together with sizeable patio door access to the rear garden, stylish dining area sitting on a semi open-plan basis to this, impressive three piece shower room and superbly useful utility room. On the upper level are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms (two of which are of generous double proportion) and a modern, fully tiled, family bathroom featuring three piece white suite and ample vanity storage. Of additional note are both the expansive attic space and extensive cellarage which combine to deliver superb storage options whilst equally worthy of mention are the striking panoramic views towards Glasgow city which are enjoyed from the rear of the property.
Similarly impressive externally; the gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to the rear incorporating a large level lawn with adjacent patio as well as child play surface.
Family Room/kitchen 23' 5" x 12' 4" ( 7.14m x 3.76m )
Dining Area 12' 1" x 11' 2" max ( 3.68m x 3.40m max )
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.84m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
Shower Room 6' 8" x 4' 11" ( 2.03m x 1.50m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|