This rather rare detached family bungalow sits on this rather enviable plot in Pudsey. With extremely versatile living accommodation throughout this residence is all presented and renovated to a high level. With the advantage having vast off street parking and a double garage.
This stunning detached family bungalow sits on this fantastic plot with off street parking to the front on the drive leading up to the double garage. This home sits on this wrap around plot with a garden laid to lawn to the side, one to the rear with a raised patio area and further space the whole way round the property. The home is a true bungalow all set over one level. Comprising of a generous living room, opening into the private conservatory. The kitchen can be utilised as a dining space as well. With vast work surface space and a fantastic breakfast bar. A perfect area for any keen chef or baker to own their trade, this is where the family tends to gravitate towards. There are two fantastic double bedrooms, both with dual aspect, the master with generous internal storage. The third double bedroom has handy internal storage the whole length of the wall and could be used as a home office. The fourth bedroom is currently used as a dining space. Due to the great space of the bedroom this room can be used as a fourth double bedroom. The bathroom occupies a fantastic four piece suite with a large corner bath, shower, bidet, basin and toilet. There is also a further WC.
The outside space on this home occupies a fantastic wrap around plot. There is a fantastic double garage to the side of the property. With scope to possibly convert into a self contained annex. The garden has a relaxing area to the rear of the home and a separate area to the side perfect for raising a family.
Doors through to all rooms. Radiator to side aspect. With storage cupboard perfect place for coats, shoes, etc. With a frosted window to rear aspect.
Living Room 17' 8" x 18' 7" ( 5.38m x 5.66m )
Window to rear aspect. Patio doors to front aspect leading into conservatory. Radiator under window to rear aspect and two radiators to front aspect. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 14' ( 3.45m x 4.27m )
Window to front aspect. Range of wall and base units with ample work surface space and storage. With an inviting breakfast bar. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge. Further space for waist fridge and freezer. Deep sink with mixer tap above and drainer. Double integral oven. Five ring gas hob with integral extractor fan. Coved ceiling. Spotlights.
Conservatory 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
uPVC door leading into garden. Around 80cm sold built the remainder to roof is windows. With a radiator to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 13' 9" ( 4.37m x 4.19m )
Window to front and side aspect creating a dual aspect room flooded with natural light. With a radiator to front aspect. Internal floor to ceiling storage area.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Dual aspect room with window to rear and side aspect with radiator to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with radiator to rear. Floor to ceiling internal wardrobe space.
Dining Room/bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Window to rear aspect with radiator underneath. Due to the breakfast bar in the kitchen this dining space can also be used as a further double bedroom.
Frosted window to front aspect. With a large corner bath, a step up walk corner shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a bidet. Radiator to side aspect.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and low level toilet. Frosted window to rear aspect.
This home sits on an enclosed and private wrap around garden. To the rear of the property you have a raised patio area and a further space perfect for entertaining family and friends. To the side of the property you have a further garden space with another raised patio area to catch the sun all day long. This comes with an area laid to lawn. This garden is perfect for a growing family and those with animals.
Sitting to the side of the home is this double garage, with an electric sectional door. The garage has electricity and a water tap to allow you to water the plants or wash your car with ease. This garage has great potential to convert into a self contained annex.
Pull down ladder into spacious boarded loft with lighting. Could be turned into large self contained area or additional rooms.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|