Ideal family home in a prime Harborne location, at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac that rarely comes to market. Set within a large plot with a beautiful south-facing rear garden, this property offers abundant natural light and green outlooks, being part of the highly sought after Calthorpe Estate.
This ideal family home is set in a prime Harborne location, at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac that rarely comes to market. Wintney Close is a secluded cul-de-sac, situated off Sir Richards Drive, which in turn leads off Hamilton Avenue, well situated for Harborne High Street and all its amenities. Set within a large plot with a beautiful, extensive south-facing rear garden, this lovely family home offers abundant natural light and green outlooks, being part of the highly sought after, green and spacious, Calthorpe Estate. In need of some modernisation, there is also great scope for extension (STPP) to create an outstanding family home.
This well-presented three bedroom detached property is within easy reach of Harborne Village which offers all local amenities such as Waitrose, Marks & Spencer's and a great variety of pubs and restaurants, which makes this a great place to live. Located just a few miles from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University, Birmingham city centre is also easily commutable and Motorway connections are also easily accessible.
There are excellent state and independent schools for all ages, including Lordswood Girls and Boys schools, King Edward Foundation Schools, Our Lady of Fatima primary along with Hallfield Preparatory Schools, West House, Blue Coat School and St George's School.
Single glazed door to front.
Single glazed door to side, central heating radiator and door to downstairs toilet, and cloakroom.
W.C and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and boiler to wall.
Spacious under-stairs cloakroom.
Lounge 19' x 11' 5" ( 5.79m x 3.48m )
Double glazed, triple width patio doors to the rear garden, with another double glazed door opening to the patio at the side. Two central heating radiators, coving to ceiling. Gas fire (potential to convert to an open fire due to the concealed chimney).
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Single glazed window overlooking garden with secondary glazing. Central heating radiator and Parquet flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" excluding door recess x 9' 11" ( 3.33m excluding door recess x 3.02m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over incorporating two stainless steel sink/drainers, dishwasher and electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Central heating radiator and walk-in pantry. Single glazed window to front with secondary glazing. Doors lead to hall, dining room, and to the lobby, leading in turn to the garage and garden.
Leads off kitchen, with a small sky-light over, offering additional boot storage space and access to the garden, and door to the garage.
Large landing single glazed window to front with secondary glazing, allowing plentiful natural light. Access to loft via ladder. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.48m )
Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing. Central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" excluding door recess x 9' 7" ( 4.19m excluding door recess x 2.92m )
Single glazed window to side with secondary glazing. Central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.33m x 3.02m into recess )
Single glazed window to front with secondary glazing. Central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bath with shower over. W.C and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Cupboard housing the water tank. Single glazed window to side with secondary glazing.
Lawned fore garden and double driveway.
South facing garden with paved patio area and lawn beyond. Borders of plants and flowers. Outside tap and fully fenced to boundaries. Garage to one side, offering up and over door and power and lighting points. Garage extended at rear offering useful extra storage space with single glazed window to rear. There is also a paved side access from the front of the property via gate to the rear.
With up and over door, and extended at rear offering additional workspace, single glazed window to rear, view over garden. Side door to lobby to access kitchen.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£367,767||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£74,167 (3)||£265,239 (37)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|
|Flats||£113,314 (11)||£189,660 (15)||-||-||-|
|All||£104,925 (14)||£243,438 (52)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|