Virtual viewing available.
Situated in one of Paisley's premier addresses, this fantastic family home is rarely available to the market and comprises a generous plot with gorgeous rear garden, three spacious bedrooms, ample living space with open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area, an additional reception room and a garage.
Location, location, location! A semi-detached family home with driveway & garage in a highly sought after spot within the leafy south side of Paisley.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom/WC and a large dining room to the front. At the rear is a generous open plan room with a lounge area, dining area and breakfasting kitchen; perfect for entertaining and modern family living. The kitchen provides a wide range of cupboards and access to the rear garden is available from here or the sliding doors in the lounge.
Upstairs are three bedrooms with built-in cupboards to bedrooms one & two. The family bathroom is an excellent size and offers a bath, fully enclosed shower and vanity unit with sink & WC.
Externally are well-maintained and mature gardens to the front & rear. The rear is south-facing and provides a large patio area, manicured lawn and a border with a variety of trees, plants & shrubs. To the front of the property is a monoblocked driveway and garage with electronic remote controlled up & over door.
Further features include double glazing and gas central heating with recently replaced boiler system.
Cloakroom / Wc
Dining Room 16' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.08m x 3.45m )
Lounge 18' 8" x 12' 5" max ( 5.69m x 3.78m max )
Kitchen Diner 24' 1" x 9' 7" ( 7.34m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 3.91m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" max x 8' 3" ( 2.84m max x 2.51m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.2%||£108,399||2.5||1|
|Block of flats||0.5%||£595,000||12||12|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£35,000 (3)||£102,550 (30)||£153,998 (41)||£262,619 (21)||£348,000 (6)|
|Flats||£52,513 (35)||£97,811 (51)||£121,499 (14)||£228,500 (4)||-|
|All||£51,131 (38)||£99,566 (81)||£145,726 (55)||£257,160 (25)||£348,000 (6)|