This property has both modern and period living sympathetically combined creating this stunning family residence. This home offers versatile living accommodation set over four stories, with a private rear garden on the home and the advantage comprising driveway to the front of the home.
This property occupies a very enviable plot on Mount Pleasant Road with well appointed features throughout the home. As you enter on the ground floor you have stunning tiled flooring leading you into the home. As you enter the living room the first thing you notice is the light pouring into the room and the lovely high ceilings that continue through the remainder of the home. There is an open kitchen/diner to the rear of the home. As you go down to the cellar this space is tanked out and is currently used as a home gym area.
On the first floor you have two large double bedrooms, offering a perfect space for those with a growing family. The family bathroom is on this floor, which has been maintained to a high standard with no work required. You have stairs leading you up to the second floor which comprises this fantastic double bedroom space, with high ceilings and velux style windows letting the light through.
The outside space on this home will make you the envy of all your friends and family. To the front you have off road parking for 2 cars, with a path leading you to the front door. You have side access taking you to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed offering a smashing space for entertaining friends and family.
Pudsey Town Centre is thriving area offering a range of local amenities, including schools for all ages (see school checker). In the centre you have a range of Cafe's, supermarkets and bars.
Ornate tiled flooring, coved ceilings. Half glazed front door with doors leading through to lounge and kitchen diner. Stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 11' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.56m )
dg window to front aspect, feature fireplace to side aspect with a tiled hearth. Radiator to side aspect. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 13' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading out to inner hall. Range of wall and base units with ample work surface space and storage. Sink with mixer tap and drainer to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Integral oven and hob. Radiator to side aspect and tiled flooring.
Tiled flooring and door down to cellar and outside.
Cellar 10' x 5' ( 3.05m x 1.52m )
Fully tanked, currently used as a home gym area. Wall mounted boiler.
dg window to rear, radiator to side. Coved ceiling. Doors through to both bedrooms and bathroom. Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
dg window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace to side aspect. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
dg window to front aspect, feature fireplace to side aspect. Wall to ceiling wardrobes with hanging rail and shelves.
dg window to front aspect. Three piece suite with bath and shower attachment and glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator to side aspect.
Bedroom 14' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.84m )
Velux style window to front aspect, large storage area with additional shelving with radiator to side.
Front Of Property
With native mature hedging around the perimeter and pathway leading up to the front door. Off road parking to the front for two vehicles.
Rear Of Property
Garden with walled borders, nice area for entertaining.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|