Situated within one of the most sought after areas in Pudsey and hidden from the main roads, this chalet bungalow is a must see. This beautiful property boasts generous sized and versatile accommodation that includes conservatory and three bedrooms (with two downstairs bedrooms to suit all needs).
This stunning chalet bungalow has been vastly changed through the years creating ample living accommodation over two stories. This home offers a great plot to the front and rear, with vast off road parking and a lovely private garden to the rear of the property.
This property comprises a handy entrance porch perfect place for shoes and coats. You have a separate kitchen with integral appliances, opening up into the dining space. There is a rather large lounge letting through an abundance of natural light into the home. Further on the ground floor you have two large bedrooms, one with internal storage. The family bathroom, modernised to a good standard and a further reception space in the form of a conservatory.
The first floor has been added in creating a lovely dormer space. This now occupies a rather generous double bedroom with further light coming through. There is vast storage space in the eaves, with good head height, offering scope for a walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
The outside space on this home is rather special with vast parking area to the front of the home. The rear garden is secure and has fantastic entertaining space. The property is well looked after making this somewhere you'll happily call your home, rather than just a house.
Entrance Porch 6' 2" x 2' 8" ( 1.88m x 0.81m )
uPVC double glazed front door and additional uPVC door through into entrance hallway. The porch is the perfect place for bags, coats and shoes.
Single radiator and doors through to kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Stairs to the first floor and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating ample work surface space and storage. Sink with drainer and mixer tap above. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Four ring gas hob with oven below.
Double glazed window to side aspect and open archway leading to the dining area.
Dining Area 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to both rear and side aspects. Single radiator. Door leading through to lounge and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 20' x 11' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with single radiator below. Coved ceiling and feature fireplace to side aspect. Door leading to dining area and door leading to entrance hallway. TV point.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with single radiator below. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 8' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.98m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory and single radiator to side.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Door leading to the garden. 1/3 brick built.
Three piece suite with large paneled bath, over head shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Two frosted windows to side aspect and heated towel rail.
First Floor - Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 19' 7" ( 3.56m x 5.97m )
Double glazed window to side aspect with double radiator below. Ample storage space in the eaves with the potential to create a shower room or dressing area. The eaves measure 6' by 19' 7".
To the front of the property is a paved and tilled driveway for multiple cars. Small garden laid to lawn with flower beds. The rear garden can be assessed from the side of the property.
The private rear garden is fully enclosed and comprises of a patio area, lawn in the middle and landscaped to the sides. Perfect for pets and children.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|