Introducing Tenby Heights, a new build development consisting of 14 high-quality luxury apartments. Situated in the heart of Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter, Tenby Heights offers the full benefits of city living, with a taste of luxury.
Tenby Heights consists of 2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments from 759 sq ft to 2,013 sq ft, some of which are extraordinary duplexes. As well as there being a communal decking area to the first floor, some apartments come with private balconies. Every apartment comes with an allocated car parking space, with the duplexes having a tandem space to fit 2 cars.
Apartments are complete with the highest quality kitchens with Neff appliances and bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling from a contemporary range, with state of the art lighting and decorative finishes, suitable for loft-style living.
The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is already a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. The suburb still lives up to its name boasting the largest concentration of businesses producing jewellery in Europe. However, a recent resurgence of residential conversions and increased demand for the perks of inner-city living has seen the historic district transform into a unique residential urban village playing home to a hub of creative firms.
* Secure gated development
* Secure video entry system
* Allocated car port with electric power socket (Duplexes have tandem space for 2 cars)
* Bike Store
* Lift Access
* Gas central heating to duplex apartments. Electric heating to all other apartments.
* Karndean flooring in living/kitchen area and bathrooms
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
* Crown kitchen units and Quartz worktops
* Neff integrated oven and microwave, induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wine cooler
* Porcelanosa tiling in bathrooms and en-suites
* White bathroom suites with chrome fittings and under sink vanity unit
Lease length - 150 years
Service charge - £1,993 pa
Ground rent - £250 pa
Lease details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed as we have been unable to verify them by means of current documentation. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Block of flats||0.2%||£298,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£295,000 (4)||£527,107 (14)||£499,950 (10)||-|
|Flats||£181,505 (216)||£267,631 (229)||£453,182 (11)||-||-|
|All||£181,505 (216)||£268,101 (233)||£494,580 (25)||£499,950 (10)||-|