23rd Jun 2020
24th Jun 2020
- Type: Semi-detached bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
An outstanding ‘eco-friendly’ three bedroom extended semi-detached dormer bungalow in a cul-de-sac location which enjoys an expansive south facing garden and benefits from beautiful walks on it’s doorstep. The wonderful thing about this home is it’s impressive ability to combine indoor with outdoor living. Large bi-fold doors in the living kitchen flow seamlessly out to the delightful rear gardens making this a wonderful place to raise a family.
The house has been designed and engineered with efficiency in mind and the end result is wonderful family home with a modest carbon footprint. The central heating system is self-sufficient and unique, with solar thermal panels on the roof and a sizeable cast iron stove in the living kitchen along with back boiler and heat recovery system so say goodbye to costly heating bills. Further energy saving elements have been adopted by the owners including an induction hob, LED lighting and an electric car charger.
Some of this outstanding home’s features include:
• Entrance hall
• Outstanding living kitchen with three defined living spaces to cook, eat and unwind. Ideal for busy families needed to keep a watchful eye over children or for more extravagant formal occasions when space is needed to entertain larger groups of family/friends. Bi-folding doors bring the outside in and make a morning coffee on the decking a lovely thing in warmer weather.
• Bedroom three, currently utilised as a home office.
• Bedroom two, located on the first floor this is a good sized double.
• Shower room with W.C.
• Family bathroom with a three-piece suite with shower over the bath.
• Master bedroom with dormer window with lovely views of the gardens and good storage space into the eaves.
• Externally to the front there is off street parking leading to a detached single garage.
• To the rear of the property there is a stunning south facing garden with a decked area with fire pit, ample dry log storage space and an access gate leading down to Moseley Beck which is a lovely space for an evening drink or a BBQ!
If it is open plan living space you are after then welcome home, this quiet cul-de-sac location and immediate access to beautiful countryside will make this home extremely popular so book your viewing today.
In the meantime take your own virtual tour to walk around the property in your own time, there's lots to see!
Local info for LS16