*Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000*. A vastly extended three bedroom family home, offering extremely versatile accommodation. This home has brilliant off road parking with a long driveway and huge double garage set to the rear of the property.
*Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000*. This stunning home has got a fantastic layout having a double storey extension. As you enter the property, you have a small hallway, leading you into the bright lounge. The lounge is large and full of natural light, it is separated by a stylish fireplace. To the rear of the property there has been a kitchen and dining room added on, making this home perfect for any keen chef. There is a handy utility room also on the ground floor.
On the first floor you have three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and the master having a shower room.
The outside space is rather special, with a front and rear garden. The parking is gated with a driveway for multiple vehicles. There has been a double garage built to the rear of the garden,
Double glazed door to side aspect and single glazed round window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator. Stairs to access the first floor and door to living room.
Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator to side aspect. Laminate flooring throughout and a multi fuel stove.
Second Reception Room 8' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.82m )
Laminated floor throughout, radiator to side aspect and multi fuel stove.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.31m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator to side aspect and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' x 7' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units incorporating ample works surfaces and a wine rack. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integral appliances including the fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan above and microwave. The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine.
Double glazed windows to both the side and rear aspects and a double glazed door to rear. Laminate flooring and part tiling to the walls.
Central heating boiler is located in the utility room.
Downstairs w/c is located via the utility room and comprises of a two piece suite incorporating a hand wash basin and w/c. Double glazed window to side aspect and tilled flooring.
First Floor - Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator. Loft access is via bedroom two with a ladder, power and light.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes and a radiator. The room is carpeted and includes a corner shower cubicle.
Three piece suite incorporating a hand wash basin, wc, bath with mixer taps and a over head shower. There is an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with brick wall surround and iron gate. Off street parking providing space for multiple cars.
To the rear is the garage and a paved garden with a raised pond.
Electric up and over door with power and light inside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|