This immaculately presented three bedroom four story residence is situated on the highly desirable Moor Pool estate, situated within easy reach of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University and station.
This immaculately presented three bedroom four story residence is situated on the highly desirable Moor Pool estate and is within close proximity to Harborne Village with its excellent shopping, restaurant and café facilities, as well as a swimming pool and fitness centre. The property is within easy reach of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University and station. Great public transport links into the City Centre and surrounding areas. The surrounding area offers excellent state and independent schools for all ages.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the property is a block paved driveway, Hallway, spacious lounge, Fitted kitchen, utility room. Stairs from the kitchen leads down to the converted second reception room with patio doors leading out to the garden, storage room. Stairs from the hallway lead up to two bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Stairs from the landing leads to the master bedroom with ensuite.
The property has a beautifully maintained secure rear garden making this a great family home
This really is an outstanding property both in its location and the accommodation on offer. Viewing the property is highly recommended.
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and exposed floor boards.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 15' 2" into recess ( 4.85m into bay x 4.62m into recess )
Bay window to front, gas fire, understairs cupboard, picture rail and exposed floor boards.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.02m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over incorporating a sink/drainer. Gas oven and ceramic gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher included. Central heating radiator, spot lights and tiled floor. Double glazed window to side. Door to lounge and stairs down to second reception room:
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer and plumbing space for washing machine beneath. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear and patio doors to garden. Spot lights and tiled floor.
Second Reception Room 18' 10" x 17' 4" ( 5.74m x 5.28m )
Two double glazed patio doors to garden. Two central heating radiators, spot lights and wood flooring.
Storage Room 15' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.11m )
First Floor Landing
Stairs ascending from the entrance hall lead to the landing, having a double glazed window to side and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 10' 3" into recess ( 4.60m x 3.12m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes. Picture rail and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and picture rail.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising of: Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin. Storage cupboard, spot lights and tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail and shaver point.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs ascending from the first floor landing. Double glazed window to rear. Door to bedroom one with en suite.
Bedroom One 15' 2" max into recess x 9' 6" plus recess ( 4.62m max into recess x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe with light.
Shower cubicle with tiling to splash prone areas. W.c and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, shaver point and tiled floor.
Block paved driveway with hedge surround.
Paved patio area and steps descending to a laid lawn with raised beds of plants and flowers. Summer house and gates to side and rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£367,767||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£74,167 (3)||£265,239 (37)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|
|Flats||£113,314 (11)||£189,660 (15)||-||-||-|
|All||£104,925 (14)||£243,438 (52)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|