guide price £325,000 to £335,000. This stunning detached family home is ready to move into having been maintained to an exceptionally high standard. Set over two stories with lovely bright open plan living on the ground floor and landscaped outside area. South facing rear garden.
This stunning family home in Pudsey is in show-home condition and ready to move into. With stunning kerb appeal from the start this is a house you'd be happy to call your home. This house comprises of a large open plan kitchen diner with an abundance of natural light, fitted with integral appliances and with a utility room to the rear aspect. On the side you have a double aspect living room decorated to an exceptional standard.
On the first floor you have a large master bedroom with an adjacent en-suite. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside this property you have a lovely wrap around private garden, which is self contained and secure for little ones, perfect for entertaining with the summer months quickly approaching. There is a driveway and single garage on the property and where it is situated in comparison this home has more parking than others on this road.
Agents note:This property has had plans drawn up to extend into the loft area with a potential dormer. These can be seen at viewers request.
Stairs to first floor, doors through to living room and kitchen/dining room.
Living Room 17' 10" x 10' 7" ( 5.44m x 3.23m )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to front aspect and two double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator to side.
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 2" x 9' 5" ( 5.23m x 2.87m )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to front aspect and side aspect. Double patio doors to side aspect leading into landscaped garden. Range of contemporary wall and base units with ample work surface space and storage. Integrated double oven with a five ring gas hob above with integral extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. One and half sink with mixer tap above and drainer to side. Splashback tiles behind. Door leading through to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 3' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.04m )
Door leading through to garden. Work surface space and eye level storage. Plumbing for washing machine and further space for tumble dryer. Door leading to under stairs storage.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Doors leading through to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Door to storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Radiator to side. Door through to en-suite. Includes built in double wardrobes.
Frosted window to front aspect. Three piece suite with walk in shower, wash hand basin and low level toilet. Vertical chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage area. Radiator to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator to side aspect.
Frosted window to side aspect. Three piece suite with panelled bath and shower overhead. Wash hand basin and low level toilet. Vertical chrome heated towel rail.
Very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Lawn to both sides and small path to front door.
Enclosed with panelled fencing. South facing stunning garden partly landscaped with a small patio area and wraps around the property. Perfect for entertaining. Enclosed with panelled fencing, private and secure. Exterior electricity.
Single garage with up and over door. Has electricity.
Driveway to the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|