1st Jun 2020
2nd Jun 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This stylish three-bedroom cottage in central Rock has been completely renovated to exacting standards by interior design duo Millard & Flo. Ty Ros Vean represents a rare opportunity to secure a property with such a high level of finish.
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom
• Open plan kitchen/dining room with separate sitting room
• Renovated with great care and attention to detail
• High specification throughout
• Planning permission granted - PA19/09568 for an extension to include a large new master suite and a new family bathroom on the first floor, with a larger kitchen/diner downstairs and a new porch.
• Separate Annex/Studio with W.C. And kitchenette, offering potential for additional accommodation
• Close to the local amenities and beaches in Rock
• Private driveway with off road parking for two vehicles
This exquisite three-bedroom period cottage in central Rock has been completely renovated to exacting standards. The property has recently been granted planning permission to add a large new master suite, and new family bathroom, with a larger kitchen/diner downstairs and a new porch.
There is also a separate studio annex, that could provide further accommodation; it includes a kitchenette, W.C. And additional space to create a shower room if required. Currently a much-loved family residence, Ty Ros Vean would also make an attractive holiday letting property.
Extensively refurbished throughout with a British Standard by Plain English kitchen, wide oak plank flooring on the ground floor and window shutters throughout.
Entrance hallway | Utility & cloakroom |Open plan kitchen/dining room with electric dual control aga | Playroom/study | Living room with Charnwood wood-burner
First floor: Master bedroom with built in storage | Two further bedrooms | Family bathroom.
Enclosed south facing garden| Private driveway with parking for two cars | Separate annex with kitchen & W.C.
Oil fired central heating & hot water. Mains water and drainage.
Local info for PL27