Goodwin Fish is delighted to offer a rare opportunity to acquire a duplex apartment in one of Manchester's most iconic developments, Timber Wharf. Famous for lacquer finished unpainted concrete walls, Timber Wharf offers a point of difference and maintains a well respected reputation in a vastly eclectic property market.
Built by award winning developers Urban Splash and designed by Glenn Howells Architects, Timber Wharf was one of the very first residential developments to pave the way for an established residential oasis within Manchester city centre. Set on the bank of the Bridgewater Canal residents have the opportunity to meander down the canal foot path which leads to Salford Quays in one direction and the city centre in the other, passing a number of bars and restaurants on the way.
The development benefits from a secure communal entrance, lift service to all floors and a well maintained canal side communal garden with picnic benches and table tennis table for the sporting enthusiast.
Generously proportioned with over 1300 sq. Ft. Of living space, this property briefly comprises: Entrance/hallway with storage facilities and stairs to upper floor; Open plan lounge/diner with corner aspect, floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors onto wrap around balcony; 'Galley' style kitchen with integrated appliances; Two double bedrooms with access to balcony; Main bathroom; Further galleried lounge; Master bedroom with access to en suite bathroom and additional south facing balcony.
Available with vacant possession and the use of a secure underground tandem car parking space, the property is offered with no onward chain.
We are in possession of a completed ESW1 Form which will may be required for buyers purchasing with a mortgage.
Annual service charge: £4,178.18
Annual ground rent: £350.00
Length of lease: 999 years from 2000
Pets at discretion of Management Company.
To mitigate the risk of covid-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£180,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£164,950 (1)||£285,000 (5)||£249,950 (1)||-|
|Flats||£208,300 (110)||£280,623 (180)||£396,168 (17)||£205,000 (1)||-|
|All||£208,300 (110)||£279,984 (181)||£370,902 (22)||£227,475 (2)||-|