20th Jan 2020
9th Apr 2020
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A fully refurbished and beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home with scope to extend (subject to pp). Situated in the popular village of Calverley, offering a quaint village lifestyle on the fringe of the countryside, yet with convenient access to Leeds' city centre, Bradford, motorways and Leeds/Bradford airport. The nearby River Aire and Leeds/Liverpool Canal provide for those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
This superb family home has been finished to an extremely high standard and really is move in ready. It has the huge added advantage of having a garage conversion into a commercial premise (currently a hair salon) so ideal for those looking to work from home.
Some of this family homes’ features include:
• Open entrance hall – the perfect place to welcome guests.
• Bay fronted living room which is presented to an exceptional standard.
• Dream living/ kitchen open through to dining room – no expense has been spared creating a truly inspirational living space. French doors lead out to the south facing garden combing outdoor/indoor living in the warmer months.
• To the first floor there is a bay fronted master bedroom, a further good-sized double bedroom and a single bedroom.
• A sleek and stylish family shower room which is fully tiled and with all mod cons.
• Externally, secure and private gates to the front lead to an extensive block paved area for off street parking. There is a sizeable area laid to lawn, currently used as a children’s play area, the garage has been converted to a hair salon, so ideal space for those looking to work from home. The rear garden is south facing in nature and is a real sun trap in the summer. There is an expansive patio area, a further lawned area, fencing for privacy and garden shed.
This family home is truly outstanding. Be one of the first to booksitting room
4.57m (15' 0") x 3.89m (12' 9")kitchen
4.78m (15' 8") x 3.89m (12' 9")dining room
3.63m (11' 11") x 2.97m (9' 9")master bedroom
5.23m (17' 2") x 3.94m (12' 11")bedroom two
3.94m (12' 11") X 3.53m (11' 7")bedroom three
3.10m (10' 2") x 2.49m (8' 2")salon
4.83m (15' 10") x 2.87m (9' 5")store
2.06m (6' 9") x 1.55m (5' 1")
Local info for LS28