Occupying an enviable position that sits opposite a beautiful green providing picturesque views to the front is this immaculate, skilfully extended, three bedroom semi-detached home which is within a highly sought after, and not often offered to the market, location.
Occupying an enviable position that sits opposite a beautiful green providing picturesque views to the front is this immaculate, skilfully extended, three bedroom semi-detached home which is within a highly sought after, and not often offered to the market, location. This location is within the catchment area of some highly regarded primary and secondary schools, offers ease of access to the plethora of amenities within Chapel Allerton, Roundhay and Moortown and gives ease access to Leeds City Centre via road and rail, and for commuters the ring road can be easily accessed and boasts good links to both York and Harrogate. This property has been much improved by its current owners, and perfectly combines contemporary living with character features and boasts; entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen, dining area, further reception room, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, front and rear garden and garage with driveway.
Entrance Hall 5' 5" x 15' 1" ( 1.65m x 4.60m )
A spacious entrance with door to front aspect, radiator and coving.
Living Room 12' 4" max x 15' 5" ( 3.76m max x 4.70m )
Beautiful bay window to front elevation, wall lighting and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 5.66m max x 3.45m )
Modern fitted kitchen which offers extra space with having been extended to the rear, offering an array of wall and base units, double glazed windows, worktops incorporating one bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, space for fridge and freezer, integral washing machine, inset spot lighting and laminate flooring with rear door providing garden access.
Reception Room 21' 8" x 11' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.45m )
This versatile space boasts another lounge space along with a dining area and is flooded with natural light from rear patio doors and well placed velux style window, also having wall lighting and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground to first floor, coving and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 3.20m max )
Another room boasting a generous bay window to the front elevation with provides a lovely outlook over the green, mirror fronted built in wardrobes, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.52m max x 3.48m max )
This bedroom also benefits from a bay window to the rear aspect, dado railing and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.16m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window, dado rail and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Contemporary bathroom boasting dual aspect double glazed windows, free stand bath with rainfall style over bath shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling to the walls and radiator.
To the front of the property is a well maintained garden with mature shrubbery and driveway parking for multiple vehicles, the rear offers low maintenance garden with laid to lawn and detached garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|