Goodwin Fish is delighted to offer for sale a fabulous penthouse apartment presented to 'Show Home' standard. Generously proportioned with over 1000 sq. Ft. Of living space, this property boasts a sizeable paved roof terrace which captures the sun all day round. Ideal for entertaining guests or better still, escaping from the hustle and bustle, a roof terrace of this size is a rare find in Manchester city centre.
The Base occupies a prominent position in Manchester's highly sought after Castlefield area, a short walk from Deansgate and Spinningfields. Located within a stone throw of the development, the Banyan Street and neighbouring Binary Bar & Grill offer residents a place to relax whilst Train Cross Fit Gym opposite will help with the city centre work life balance. Commuters will appreciate the developments proximity to Deansgate train station, Cornbrook tram station and access to the Mancunian Way.
Internally, floor to ceiling windows allow floods of natural light to fill a palatial living space designed to offer a sizable dining area to entertain friends and a comfortable place for rest. Sleek in design and equipped with integrated appliances, the Corian work top complements a kitchen with ample cupboard space. An opulent master bedroom currently accommodates a king size bed and boasts a walk in wardrobe which could be redesigned to offer a study area, if required. Guests will appreciate a cosy second bedroom with it's own luxury en suite bathroom furnished with high quality fixtures, fittings and storage facilities. There is also potential to reconfigure the main bathroom off the hallway to provide further en suite facilities to the master bedroom. Storage is no in short supply with the current owners utilising a hallway cupboard as a pantry. Well executed with no compromise to detail, this property offers more than just space, it offers a lifestyle to aspire to.
Offered with vacant possession and the use of an allocated underground car parking space, internal inspection is highly recommended.
Annual service charge: £2,634.00
Annual ground rent: £355.97
Length of lease: 125 years from 2006
To mitigate the risk of covid-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£180,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£164,950 (1)||£285,000 (5)||£249,950 (1)||-|
|Flats||£208,300 (110)||£280,623 (180)||£396,168 (17)||£205,000 (1)||-|
|All||£208,300 (110)||£279,984 (181)||£370,902 (22)||£227,475 (2)||-|