Goodwin Fish is proud to offer a rare opportunity to purchase one of 49 Town Houses by award winning developer, DeTrafford. Located within walking distance to Deansgate, Phase 1 of DeTrafford's Castlefield master plan was met with excitement as the developer provided housing to satisfy the needs of a modern day city centre resident.
Enveloping a landscaped communal courtyard, these energy efficient three story houses with gas central heating are sleek in design and offer a real sense of community within a secure gated environment.
The current owners of this particular residence have occupied it on an infrequent basis preserving that 'Show Home' standard throughout. Special attention has been paid to the Roof Garden which currently offers a Mediterranean atmosphere with a view of St Georges Church.
Ground floor: Entrance/hallway; W.C.; Bedroom with storage cupboard; Utility cupboard.
First floor: Master bedroom with access to en suite; Third double bedroom; Family bathroom.
Second floor; Lounge with raised reading nook; Kitchen/diner with island and integrated appliances.
Third floor: Decked roof terrace.
The property comes with a remote controlled garage and is offered chain free with vacant possession.
Annual service charge: £431.37
Annual ground rent: £400.00
Length of lease: 250 years from 2014
To mitigate the risk of covid-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£180,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£164,950 (1)||£285,000 (5)||£249,950 (1)||-|
|Flats||£208,300 (110)||£280,623 (180)||£396,168 (17)||£205,000 (1)||-|
|All||£208,300 (110)||£279,984 (181)||£370,902 (22)||£227,475 (2)||-|