Virtual viewing available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this traditional mid terraced villa. With open aspects to the front, generous and versatile family accommodation over 3 levels, this property offers the purchaser an outstanding development opportunity with an abundance of space and potential.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this traditional mid terraced villa. With open aspects to the front, generous and versatile family accommodation over three levels, this property offers the purchaser an outstanding development opportunity with an abundance of space and potential.
The ground floor of this villa extends to; entrance hallway with under stair storage, bay window lounge, sitting/dining room, kitchen with pantry & porch. The first floor boasts three excellent bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the second floor offers flexible accomodation/storage.
The property is also complimented by the gardens which can be found to the front and rear.
The property lies within the catchments for Williamwood and St.Ninians High Schools, whilst also offering ready access to a number of secondary schools. Regular bus and rail services are also within walking distance as are a number of amenities including shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, eateries, leisure facilities and parks. For those who commute by car main arterial roads also link in turn to motorway networks including the M77/M8/M74 and southern orbital all of which provide fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride the Ayrshire Coast and both Glasgow and Prestwick Airports.
Agents highly advise early viewings to avoid disappointment. Please contact the office on or contact to discuss further.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 2" Into bay x 13' 2" ( 5.84m Into bay x 4.01m )
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 9" x 16' 7" into recess ( 3.58m x 5.05m into recess )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 16' 7" Into recess x 11' 9" ( 5.05m Into recess x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 19' 2" Into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 5.84m Into bay x 3.58m into recess )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" Into recess x 7' 2" ( 3.81m Into recess x 2.18m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£162,475||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (1)||£160,850 (14)||£232,821 (28)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|
|Flats||£83,654 (31)||£116,136 (43)||£89,573 (40)||-||-|
|All||£83,540 (32)||£127,118 (57)||£148,558 (68)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|