An immaculately presented 3 bedroom end terraced villa in the prestigious and well sought after area of Newlands.
• Excellent rail and road transport links.
• Within walking distance of Tinto Primary School,
• Many other local amenities including supermarkets, Silverburn Shopping Centre, bars, restaurants are within easy access.
• Flexible accommodation is offered with three generous sized bedrooms on the upper floor.
• A family bathroom offers the advantage of having both a freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
• The lower level consists of a good-sized living room, large open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors leading to a decked garden area. A separate utility room offers additional space for domestic tasks and storage.
• The attic is fully floored and lined, with access using a fixed ladder, and could be used for a variety of purposes.
• Windows have been modernised with double-glazing whilst preserving the original stained glass features. Gas central heating is also in place.
• Both front and back gardens have mature planting which have been designed to be easily maintained.
• A large decked area, over two levels in the rear gardens, takes full advantage of the sun offered by a South-facing garden.
• A driveway is supplemented by a modern garage offering ample off street parking
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£142,498 (2)||£265,600 (5)||£340,750 (4)||£335,000 (1)|
|Flats||£93,111 (9)||£117,699 (20)||£136,428 (7)||-||-|
|All||£93,111 (9)||£119,953 (22)||£190,250 (12)||£340,750 (4)||£335,000 (1)|