A skilfully extended, well presented two bedroom detached bungalow, set in sought after location of Alwoodley. Close to local amenities, outstanding schools and good transport links into Leeds and Harrogate. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and book your viewing today on .
A skilfully extended, well presented detached two bedroom bungalow, set in sought after location of Alwoodley. Close to local amenities, outstanding schools and good transport links into Leeds and Harrogate, this property is sure to attract interest. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom and a garage. Also has the potential to be a three bedroom property. Don't miss out on this great opportunity and book your viewing today on .
Double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 18' 11" x 12' 8" max ( 5.77m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire place and two radiators.
Reception Room Two 18' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.61m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to the side elevation, two radiators, two wall lights and TV point.
Kitchen 19' x 8' 9" ( 5.79m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, ceramic sink drainer, dishwasher, neff electric double oven, gas hob with a cooker hood, and a radiator. Two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 6' 6" max ( 4.11m x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, base units, plumbing for a washing machine, central heated boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' into wardrobes x 16' 2" max into recess ( 3.35m into wardrobes x 4.93m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.99m x 2.59m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully fitted wardrobes, extractor fan, shower cubicle and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, over head shower, bath, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled.
Electric up and over doors and lighting.
Two sheds and a greenhouse.
Large driveway and well maintained flower beds.
Well presented garden with a patio. Well maintained lawn and borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|