Offered to the market is this fabulous three bedroom link detached character property formally The Stables located within Oakenshaw. Property is well presented throughout and offers ready to move into accommodation. Close to local amenities and transport links.
William H brown are delighted to offer to the market this character formally The Stables three bedroom link detached property. Offering fabulous family accommodation. This property is located within reach of transport links and local amenities. Viewing is simply a must to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Property briefly comprises, entrance area, kitchen, lounge, dining room, to the first floor master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and house bathroom, to the outside to the front driveway leading to detached garage and to the rear good size private enclosed lawn garden area with patio area.
Property benefits from upvc double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Entrance is through stable doors into the entrance hall with storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
With plumbing for washing machine and storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprises a wealth of base and wall units incorporating sink and drainer with work surfaces, built in eye level oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in wine cooler, splash back tiling, gas central heating radiator and two double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 1" into recess x 18' 9" ( 3.68m into recess x 5.71m )
Spacious lounge with Patio doors leading to the rear garden, three double glazed windows and fire set in marble fireplace.
Second Reception Room 15' 9" max x 12' 8" into recess ( 4.80m max x 3.86m into recess )
With double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator and electric fire set in fireplace.
Spacious landing with original ceiling beams and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' 8" max x 12' 2" ( 5.69m max x 3.71m )
With two double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator and fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes and draws.
Modern fitted suite comprises of shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and floor, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprises panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, ceiling spot lights, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and double glazed window.
Driveway leading to detached garage, Patio area leading to enclosed well maintained lawn garden with mature hedge borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.5%||£116,556||2.8||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£55,000 (2)||£122,560 (31)||£140,869 (45)||£217,025 (16)||£314,042 (6)|
|Flats||£29,333 (3)||£60,000 (1)||-||-||-|
|All||£39,600 (5)||£120,605 (32)||£140,869 (45)||£217,025 (16)||£314,042 (6)|