16th Feb 2020
22nd Jun 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Video viewing available!- Last remaining loft style apartment within this gated development in the centre of Solihull. Help to buy available and no chain.Description
Savills is delighted to present this stunning, contemporary two bedroom apartment located on the second floor of The Exchange, a unique gated development located in the heart of Solihull's town centre.
Stand out from the ground in this amazing apartment which offers over 1,500 sq. Ft. Of living accommodation to suit modern living.
The open plan kitchen/living area affords ample space to relax and entertain with its own feature mezzanine level above, perfect for a study space or snug!
There are also two double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and ceiling-height windows allowing in plenty of natural light.
Additionally you will benefit from a separate utility room with storage space and a cloakroom for guests.
- Bespoke kitchen by Reflections Studio
- leicht kitchen furniture
- Bora induction hob with integrated extraction
- Siemens integrated appliances to include oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer
bathroom and ensuites:
- White contemporary sanitaryware by Starck by Duravit
- Built in feature cabinets with shelving and lighting
- Full height ceramic tiling to all walls
- Multi-rail towel warmer
finishes and features:
- Underfloor heating
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Feature mezzanine of powder coated steel in the living area
- Hardwood oak floor laid to the kitchen/living area
- Johnson ceramic floor tiles to all bathrooms and WC
- Wilton Classic carpet to all bedrooms and mezzanine
external and communal areas:
- Two dedicated parking spaces with secure gated entry system
- Lighting to all external areas throughout the night
- Video entrance system to car park and main reception
Consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK, Solihull offers the best of countryside and city living. With over 1,500 acres of parkland, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the surrounding countryside and nearby historic locations including Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and The Cotswolds.
Solihull also has shopping in the bag. Home to Touchwood, Mell Square Shopping Centre, House of Fraser and John Lewis, nearby high streets in Shirley and Knowle have plenty to offer, too. You'll also be able to satisfy your hunger in the town's excellent selection of restaurants, bars and eateries, or one of the highly regarded gastropubs within the surrounding villages, just a short drive away.
Solihull train station is just ten minutes' walk away, providing a fast service to Birmingham Snow Hill and London Marylebone with journey times to the capital set to decrease to under 50 minutes with the development of HS2 by 2026. The nearby motorway also allows quick access to the North and South, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
The perfect place for professionals and families alike, Solihull boasts well regarded primary and secondary schools of outstanding repute, with exceptional public schools all within walking distance.
*Please note that the photographs are of the previous show home, Apartment 2, which is the same layout as Apartment 6.
Square Footage: 1526 sq ft
Local info for B91