14th Feb 2020
1st Jul 2020
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Formerly a four-bedroom residence, this substantially extended family detached home is nestled in a prestigious location in Adel. Adel is a green and leafy suburb just five miles north of Leeds City Centre, with the perfect blend of urban and rural living. The access to green open spaces whilst being an easy commute into Leeds makes it a very popular location.
There are many refined eateries nearby, and the vibrant areas of Headingley and Horsforth are only a short distance away. Nearer still, The Village Hotel and Leisure Club, along with Cookridge Hall and Golden Acre Park provide many a leisure activity. Local Primary schools are most reputable and good High schools are in proximity.
This wonderful home offers an extremely modern style of living, yet the opportunity to add further value by modernising the rest of the house to the standard of the impressive kitchen and bathrooms – most of the hard work has been done for you!
There are many features on offer of this imposing home:
• Stunning kitchen – approx. 400 square feet, sleek and contemporary in design, well equipped and practical, an impressive showcase of beautiful granite
• Open plan dining area with bi-fold doors, flooded with natural light due to the rear extension
• Two further reception rooms
• An additional side extension which would make a great office for at least two people
• A spacious Master bedroom having an en-suite shower room (includes previous fourth bedroom)
• Amazing four-piece family bathroom – most spacious and modern in design
• Two further double bedrooms – one having balcony access
• Downstairs W.C. And utility room
• Integral double garage and driveway
• Rear garden which is mainly lawn with patio area, all enclosed by hedge and fenced boundaries. There is a pleasant leafy and green outlook which can be enjoyed from indoors thanks to the bi-fold doors and the creation of open plan living.
This delightful property offers not only a home, but a sought-after suburban lifestyle, the thoughtfully designed extensions provide a vast downstairs space and the high specification of the kitchen and bathrooms are clear to see upon inspection. The property would benefit from some further tlc in parts which would create an outstanding family abode in a highly desirable location.
Interested in this property?...we should talk!Living room
4.95m (16' 3") X 3.63m (11' 11")day room
3.94m (12' 11") X 3.58m (11' 9")study
7.19m (23' 7") X 2.44m (8' 0")dining area
3.58m (11' 9") x 3.00m (9' 10")kitchen
6.05m (19' 10") X 4.85m (15' 11")utility room
2.41m (7' 11") x 1.63m (5' 4") ground floor W.C.
2.34m (7' 8") x 1.65m (5' 5") double garage
6.25m (20' 6") X 5.21m (17' 1")master bedroom
5.64m (18' 6") x 4.01m (13' 2")en suite
2.44m (8' 0") x 1.68m (5' 6") bedroom two
3.96m (13' 0") x 3.33m (10' 11")bedroom three
5.08m (16' 8") x 2.44m (8' 0")bathroom
3.15m (10' 4") x 2.72m (8' 11")
Local info for LS16