guide price £350,000 - £370,000! A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this family sized, one level, detached bungalow. Set on a substantial plot with ample parking, gardens and views. Nothing here is done in halves! In the heart of the ever popular village, Thorpe Helsey! Call now to view!
Having a door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" x 15' 2" to maximum ( 4.37m x 4.62m to maximum )
A well presented room the focal point of which being the fire and surround. There are also sliding doors to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.58m )
Benefitting from a fitted desk with storage and a sliding door to the rear. There are two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.51m )
Having fitted wall and base units with co ordinating work surfaces housing the integral oven, hob extractor fan and dishwasher. With space for a fridge freezer. Benefitting from a breakfasting bar, a double glazed window and door to rear.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 10' 11" ( 1.70m x 3.33m )
Benefitting from built in storage which houses the boiler, a double glazed window to side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 21' 2" x 10' 11" ( 6.45m x 3.33m )
Benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a dressing table. There is also a double glazed window to the front and two central heating radiators.
Having a shower cubical, a wash basin and low flush w.c. There is also a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Benefitting from fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a corner Jacuzzi bath, a walk in shower, a wash basin and low flush w.c. There is also a double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front - a long driveway leads down to the front of the property and provides ample off street parking. There is a garden laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and bushes.
To the rear- is a substantial garden in tiers. There is a decking area, lawned areas, mature plants and trees. A stream leads through the garden and there is a summer house and patio area.
Double Garage 17' x 20' 3" ( 5.18m x 6.17m )
Fitted with an electric up & over door and benefiting from power & light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.4%||£127,688||2.7||0.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£110,000 (2)||£97,591 (54)||£132,092 (75)||£219,406 (23)||£284,988 (4)|
|Flats||£47,498 (2)||£73,325 (12)||£100,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£78,749 (4)||£93,179 (66)||£131,670 (76)||£219,406 (23)||£284,988 (4)|