30th Jan 2020
31st Jan 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
• Currently comprises two retail units, two office units, one residential unit and five garages
• Income producing with further potential
• Planning permission granted for extension and refurbishment of the residential apartment, creating a further three-bedroom * apartment and planning permission for studios/offices over existing garages
• Situated on Rock Road with designated parking for residential and retail units
• Central location amongst existing village amenities and a short walk to Rock and Porthilly beaches with Daymer and Polzeath a short drive away
• Planning Ref. No: PA18/09933
azime court, rock road, rock, PL27 6NW
Azime Court provides a diverse and exciting opportunity to secure a strategically located mixed-use investment with good income and planning permission to extend and improve. Azime Court is situated in the centre of Rock, which is a highly desirable coastal village. The prominent position set back off Rock Road, with a good level of parking to both the front and rear of the property. This provides an attractive investment property proposition for investors and owner occupiers alike.
Constructed in 1996, the property currently comprises a detached two storey building with two retail units facing Rock Road - Rock Fish (312 sq. Ft.) and Mooch (417 sq. Ft.) to the front of the building. Two small office suites to the rear of the building (totalling 554 sq. Ft.) to the rear. A first-floor residential apartment with planning permission to extend and create a second, three-bedroom apartment (*subject to final approval of internal layout). Five garages (207 sq. Ft. X 5) to the rear of the property with planning permission to redevelop, creating studio/offices above. The commercial properties are currently let and income schedules are available upon request.
Viewings – Strictly by appointment with the agents;
John Bray & Partners Estate Agents
Local info for PL27