This is a beautiful 3 bedroom detached bungalow, with a South West facing, low maintenance garden in the sought after area of Alwoodley, close to local amenities, Alwoodley Cricket Club as well as some pleasant walking areas. Viewing is highly recommended for this well maintained property.
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a sunny South West facing garden, which has a beautiful raised decked seating area and is located in the sought after area of Alwoodley. The property is a short walk from local amenities including Tesco express. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC. The property has double glazing throughout, central heating, low maintenance gardens to the rear and an integral garage. Early viewing is recommended as interest in this well maintained home is sure to be high.
Two double glazed doors to the front and rear elevation with tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator, carpet, two storage cupboards and loft access.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' ( 5.44m x 3.66m )
Double glazed French Patio doors, gas fire, radiator and a TV point,
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and door to the side porch.
Bedroom One 13' 3" to wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.04m to wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and being fully tiled,
Next to the bathroom, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Raised decking from lounge, low maintenance gravel with hedging and fencing.
Up and over double doors with power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£399,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,723 (2)||£223,598 (23)||£297,668 (130)||£455,509 (87)||£617,994 (25)|
|Flats||£98,813 (12)||£181,261 (70)||£532,093 (10)||-||-|
|All||£108,800 (14)||£191,732 (93)||£314,412 (140)||£455,219 (88)||£617,994 (25)|