guide price £200,000 - £210,000 Tucked away on this sought-after street is this spacious extended family home. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 receptions and a larger than average garden this property truly warrants a viewing! Placed close to Rotherham Hospital & motorway links call us and view now!
Having a door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay window x 11' 3" into breast recess ( 4.32m into bay window x 3.43m into breast recess )
A delightful lounge with a double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" into breast recess x 10' 6" ( 4.17m into breast recess x 3.20m )
A well presented room the focal point of which being the fire and surround, there is also a double glazed bay window to the rear ad a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the integral appliances such as the oven, hob and extractor fan. There is also a pantry, a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to rear and a door to the side.
Having access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes providing hanging & storage space. There is also a double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" to wardrobe doors ( 3.58m x 2.67m to wardrobe doors )
Benefiting from fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 6" x 6' 11" ( 1.68m x 2.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.36m x 3.48m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to rear ad a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 7' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.34m x 3.43m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from a corner bath with a shower over, a wash basin and low flush w.c. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized lawned garden with two patio areas.
Having an up & over door with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.3%||£166,497||3||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£115,857 (21)||£186,518 (69)||£332,817 (56)||£356,121 (7)|
|Flats||£77,100 (5)||£125,126 (22)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£77,100 (5)||£120,599 (43)||£185,711 (70)||£332,817 (56)||£356,121 (7)|