William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow, sited in a significant plot of BD18. This property has the potential to be extended, subject to planning permission. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
*** guide price £350,000-£370,000 ***
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow, sited in a significant plot of BD18. This property has the potential to be extended, subject to planning permission and there is ample off-street parking with a double garage. Comprising of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, a kitchen, one house bathroom and en-suite, along with a front and rear garden.
*** guide price £350,000-£370,000 ***
The entrance hall has a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and loft access which has insulation.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the rear, patio doors, a open gas fire place and a central heating radiator. Along with television and telephone points.
Dining Room / Sun Room 15' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.72m )
The dining room / sun room is off the lounge and has a double glazed window to the rear, french doors and a central heating radiator.
Third Reception / Bedroom Four 13' 8" x 15' 11" ( 4.17m x 4.85m )
The third reception room / bedroom four has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and television points.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 3" x 13' 6" ( 3.43m x 4.11m )
The partially tiled fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. There is a electric oven and gas hob, with a cooker hood extractor above. The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator and boiler, a door to the front and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.61m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled en-suite has a double glazed window to the front, a wash hand basin, low flush WC and a bidet. There is an extractor fan, shower cubicle, shaver point and a towel heating rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 17' ( 2.57m x 5.18m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, bath with an electric shower over, a wash hand basin, low flush WC, shaver point and an extractor fan above.
To the front there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a block paved area and a concrete drive. To the rear there is a substantial lawned garden with a block paved patio area with far reaching views over the Aire valley. The property to the front, rear and side is not over looked and in a quiet, secluded tucked away location.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.4%||£190,500||3.5||1.3|
|Block of flats||1.6%||£830,000||1.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£111,500 (2)||£156,241 (28)||£154,870 (42)||£236,336 (26)||£264,995 (10)|
|Flats||£324,988 (4)||£137,490 (10)||£89,500 (1)||-||-|
|All||£253,825 (6)||£151,306 (38)||£153,350 (43)||£236,336 (26)||£264,995 (10)|