For Sale by Auction on Wednesday 12th February 2020, at Derbyshire County Cricket Club, Derby commencing at 11:30 am. Two Bedroom Traditional Semi Detached property in the much sought after area of ashgate
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this traditional spacious, two bedroom, semidetached house situated in the popular area of Ashgate located on the outskirts of Chesterfield. The property is in need of some updating/work to bring up to todays modern standards. In addition to the property, can be found gardens to the front and rear along with a large, single, brick built garage and driveway. Easy access can be gained into Chesterfield town centre which benefits from an array of different shopping and leisure facilities.
Ground Floor: Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen. First Floor: Landing, two bedrooms, four piece bathroom W/C. Exterior: Gardens to the front and rear, driveway, garage.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Health & Safety
Advice For Property Viewers
Whilst Bagshaws Residential make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of the properties in our auction and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers. Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds, outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewer’s risk
Guide And Reserve Prices
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of
their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £1200 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.4%||£124,995||2.5||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (1)||£135,614 (57)||£208,095 (123)||£338,302 (74)||£401,470 (17)|
|Flats||£95,855 (22)||£118,542 (24)||£110,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£95,817 (23)||£130,555 (81)||£206,285 (125)||£338,302 (74)||£401,470 (17)|