A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculately presented semi-detached home boasts what is arguably one of Clarkston's most desirable and commanding locations and sits within an impressively generous and predominantly level garden plot.
Enjoying what is arguably one of Clarkston's most desirable and commanding locations; this beautifully presented family home sits within a generous and predominantly level garden plot and delivers an impressively balanced composition of apartments.
Notably bright throughout, and Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor layout comprises entrance porch, reception hallway with cloakroom area, attractive lounge with striking views towards open countryside, separate dining room, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, downstairs toilet and rear sun porch. On the upper floor there are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms and a family shower room featuring white suite with large walk-in shower cabinet. Ample storage is afforded by virtue of an expansive attic area whilst further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
Of particular note, as previously mentioned, are the striking and un-interrupted views enjoyed particularly to the front of this home which stretch towards both Eaglesham and East Kilbride in the distance. Similarly impressive are the superb garden grounds in which this property sits which are beautifully manicured albeit designed for ease of maintenance. These incorporate a number of neat lawn areas and patio as well as a driveway leading in turn to a detached garage which boasts further cellar storage
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.24m into bay x 3.86m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 10" plus shallow recess ( 3.71m x 3.30m plus shallow recess )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Sun Porch 6' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 12' 1" plus shallow recess ( 3.81m x 3.68m plus shallow recess )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.63m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.5%||£181,875||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£118,500 (2)||£166,997 (19)||£226,150 (20)||£408,778 (9)||£443,000 (5)|
|Flats||£95,625 (4)||£113,458 (12)||£221,998 (2)||£129,000 (1)||-|
|All||£103,250 (6)||£146,272 (31)||£225,773 (22)||£380,800 (10)||£443,000 (5)|