Guide Price: £335,000 - £345,000. Featuring well presented home comforts to include GCH, double glazed windows and 3 deceptively spacious bedroom accommodation. In the popular area of Wrenthorpe in an ideal location for Outwood Grange Academy, M1 Motorway, City and frequent buses.
Guide Price: £335,000 - £345,000. Featuring well presented home comforts to include GCH, double glazed windows and 3 deceptively spacious bedroom accommodation. Comprising of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living/diner, further lounge, 3 bedrooms and shower room. Tarmacadam driveway to the side to single garage and enclosed gardens to the rear with a great deal of privacy. The property is located in the popular area of Wrenthorpe in an ideal location for Outwood Grange Academy, M1 motorway, Wakefield City Centre and frequent buses.
Tiled flooring, coving and central light point to ceiling, radiator, fitted shoe cabinet, cupboard housing the boiler.
Kitchen/living/diner 31' 8" x 10' 10" ( 9.65m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, plinth heater, one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and induction hob above and cooker hood over, space for washing machine, integral fridge freezer, spotlights. Tiled flooring. Diner: Loft access, radiator, tiled flooring, two ceiling light points and coving. Orangery: Spotlights, double glazed patio doors to the side of the property to access the garden.
Bedroom 3/study 7' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.29m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Tiled flooring, fitted wardrobes, central ceiling light point, coving. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 2.36m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, central ceiling light point, carpeted.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect. White suite comprising of a walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Chrome hand towel rail, partly tiled, shaver point, central ceiling light point, extractor fan, fitted bathroom cupboard.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bow window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpeted, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 16' 4" Max ( 2.95m x 4.98m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpeted, coving central ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes, fitted shoe cabinet. Radiator.
Mainly boarded loft with strip lighting.
Lawn garden to the front. Tarmacadam driveway to the side to single garage and enclosed gardens to the rear with a great deal of privacy. The rear garden has a greenhouse and a shed with power and light.
Power, lighting and water.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.8%||£118,483||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£111,363 (4)||£137,680 (68)||£192,843 (119)||£350,165 (71)||£467,491 (30)|
|Flats||£56,200 (11)||£104,617 (23)||-||-||-|
|All||£70,910 (15)||£129,323 (91)||£192,843 (119)||£350,165 (71)||£467,491 (30)|