A fabulous 3 bedroom, extended, detached property located in a quiet street, in the picturesque village of Shadwell. Maintained to a high standard and featuring a modern kitchen & bathroom, this property is sure to attract a lot of interest so book your viewing on .
This is an extended three bedroom detached property located in a quiet street in the picturesque village of Shadwell and just a short walk from Shadwell Primary School.The property has been maintained to a high standard and features a modern kitchen & bathroom. In full, the property briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, independent kitchen, dining room, utility room, guest WC, three bedrooms, storage cupboard and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking, upvc double glazing, gas central heating, a wholly owned solar pv system to the rear and a good sized storage room to the side of the property.
Double glazed composite door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 27' Max into recess x 15' 5" ( 8.23m Max into recess x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, gas fire, two radiators and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 5" Max x 9' 10" Max into recess ( 3.48m Max x 3.00m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" Max x 12' 11" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.94m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated kick heater, stainless steel sink drainer, electric double oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and freezer, separate fridge freezer, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a double glazed door which is front facing.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 4' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, base units with work surfaces and space for a tumble dryer.
Storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 11" Into wardrobes ( 4.72m x 3.63m Into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point,
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, solid oak flooring, TV point and a velux window.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan and heated towel rail. Fully tiled and with under floor heating.
Driveway for parking, external double power socket, as well as a lawned area.
A very sunny and private rear garden which has a patio with an additional decking area, external tap and power socket, a neatly lawned area and access to a large storage area at the side of the house
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£399,950||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,723 (2)||£223,598 (23)||£297,668 (130)||£455,509 (87)||£617,994 (25)|
|Flats||£98,813 (12)||£181,261 (70)||£532,093 (10)||-||-|
|All||£108,800 (14)||£191,732 (93)||£314,412 (140)||£455,219 (88)||£617,994 (25)|